(Remote Control issue) Mouse cursor needs to be on poster!
I have a Ortek MCE Remote Control and I noticed that in order to right click on a Movie or TV Show poster you have to have the mouse cursor over the posters in order for the context menu to open.

Is there anyway this could be changed so all I would need to do is select a movie or TV Show poster and right click button on remote and context menu would open?

Thanks
Mouse cursor? Turn you mouse off.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-09-22, 01:54)nickr Wrote: Mouse cursor? Turn you mouse off.

Well I called it the mouse cursor but the remote has a cursor too which is what I am talking about.
(2016-09-22, 01:54)nickr Wrote: Mouse cursor? Turn you mouse off.

Turning off the mouse does nothing.

Is this an issue with all Remotes or just the Ortek MCE Remote Control

https://www.amazon.com/Ortek-Windows-Inf...B00224ZDFY

It is impossible to bring up information for highlighted Movies and TV Shows unless the cursor is over them.
Just install keymap editor from the official repo, and map any button you like to the context menu - or edit your keymap manually.
I have that remote (one of many) and IIRC the grey button under music (blue) brings up the context menu already.
(2016-09-22, 16:53)trogggy Wrote: Just install keymap editor from the official repo, and map any button you like to the context menu - or edit your keymap manually.
I have that remote (one of many) and IIRC the grey button under music (blue) brings up the context menu already.

When I click the gray button under the blue button with the headphones brings up a message that says "No PVR Add-on Enabled You need a tuner, backend software, and as add-on for the backend to be able to use PVR."

But I guess I will give the keymap editor another try.

Thanks for the tip hopefully I can get it to work Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Remote Control issue) Mouse cursor needs to be on poster!0