Favorites quit working
Thumbs Down 
Just starting. I have 2 computers with Kodi. On one, the latest, I tried Super Favorites, then decided it was more complicated for now, so disabled. Then on right clicking I began to get an error message. Got rid of the message by uninstalling Super Favorites. Now, right click (mouse) no longer adds to favorites. Any help appreciated.
Quote:Now, right click (mouse) no longer adds to favorites. Any help
keyboard 'c' brings up the context menu and within that you can add to favourites. Right mouse clicking with a movie in focus, usually brought the information page and there you will see add to favourites. The behaviour you are referencing was a Super Favourites function, and you've deleted it along with that function.
Hi Pat,

Not to high jack this thread but I also deleted the Super Favorites add on and have completely lost the whole context menu. Is there a way to bring it back or do I have to reload everything? I am using a Firestick so I am a bit limited to what I can do. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
We're basically close to the same subject matter. I just checked if SF still uninstalls cleanly, I didn't find any major breaks or mods (it certainly didn't break the context menu). If my memory serves, the fix might be to re-install SF, see if your context menu returns, and if it does.ensure any of the context menu attributes in settings of SF that modify the context menu and others, global or not are not toggled. Uninstall

If that doesn't work there is 50 old pages in the forum, and there may be some support. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=192662&page=50
Thanks for the heads up Pat. Turns out the attribs must have been changed and I guess I forgot I did it. I reinstalled SF and made sure everything was default, deleted it and everything was fine.
Just got back to see replies. I just went down and tried "C", nothing happens. I right clicked, after going into system/system/input devices, and resetting mouse to default. Nothing.
I had never changed SF from defaults. Just took a quick look, then disabled it. That did not do what I wanted, so I uninstalled it. That left me where I am. I could try reinstalling, and then uninstall again. Not sure how that would be any different than what I did before.
Quote:I could try reinstalling, and then uninstall again. Not sure how that would be any different than what I did before.
There is a possibility that the global menu was turned on, re-install and check for a proper operation of your context menu's... enter SF settings and see if Global or any items that could change the context menu operation are applied... if so toggle them off before you un-install.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favorites quit working0