Android Crashing
Hi folks
I need some help with my Android box and Kodi
it keeps on crashing on me when am searching or playing something or when not doing anything really, It says (Unfortunately kodi has stopped working)
box is a Sunvell T95X Amlogic S905X and Android 6.0 and have Kodi 16.1 on it
I have uninstalled Kodi a few times now and reinstalled it but still getting to problem
I have 2 of these boxes and same problem on both
any help or tips thank you

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23219248/
Read the forum rules (wiki) on piracy and banned add-ons (wiki). We do not provide any support for boxes contaminated with such junk, for example yours.

If you want help and support here, they all need to be removed, and if the issue persists then repost a new clean log to the paste site and we can try to delve more deeply.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-09-23, 12:27)DarrenHill Wrote: Read the forum rules (wiki) on piracy and banned add-ons (wiki). We do not provide any support for boxes contaminated with such junk, for example yours.

If you want help and support here, they all need to be removed, and if the issue persists then repost a new clean log to the paste site and we can try to delve more deeply.

Ok will do thanks for the tip

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crashing0