v16 Removing Old/Unnecessary Movie Scrapes
i have all my movies scraped and set with the poster image that i want but the question i have is; can you remove incorrect movie posters(for the correct movie) that kodi stores after you've selected the poster you want?(example: i only use movie posters that show just the title of the movie, if that poster is available). Reason i am asking is that i (use the backup addon) need to restore my kdlinks a300 media box to factory settings and am planning to restore the kodi settings back to it (using the backup addon) but don't want to go through and correct all the junk movie posters that are still in the kodi cache of images. My question is: Do i need to go through the backup file and look for all the posters i don't want/need and delete them or is there an easier way? let me know if this is confusing...i'm talking about removing junk/unnecessary posters of the correct movie, not trying to correct an incorrectly scraped movie.

Thanks,
Eric
Reason I am asking is that after I restore the kodi settings from the backup file, it tends to select the first poster of the correct movie it comes across and I end up have to go through all of my movies (I have quite a few) and select the poster I prefer.
(2016-09-29, 00:43)eengland09 Wrote: i have all my movies scraped and set with the poster image that i want but the question i have is; can you remove incorrect movie posters(for the correct movie) that kodi stores after you've selected the poster you want?(example: i only use movie posters that show just the title of the movie, if that poster is available). Reason i am asking is that i (use the backup addon) need to restore my kdlinks a300 media box to factory settings and am planning to restore the kodi settings back to it (using the backup addon) but don't want to go through and correct all the junk movie posters that are still in the kodi cache of images. My question is: Do i need to go through the backup file and look for all the posters i don't want/need and delete them or is there an easier way? let me know if this is confusing...i'm talking about removing junk/unnecessary posters of the correct movie, not trying to correct an incorrectly scraped movie.

Thanks,
Eric

Have a read at this HOW-TO:Backup the video library (wiki) I think this is what you need to do to keep your movies set with the poster image that you want.
that works! I wish i'd known about the nfo files a number of months ago Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Removing Old/Unnecessary Movie Scrapes0