Win Pi not playing video
Sad 
Hi folks, I've got an issue with a couple of Pi KODI boxes that I have had for some time, and need some help getting this working.

Unfortunately the problem is of my own doing (through lack of backup Undecided), and I need help getting out of the hole.

Setup is as follows:
2x Raspberry Pi 3s running Kodi 16, fed from a Windows Domain (home2) with ServerWMC and Windows file server.

All was working fine until my domain irreparably crashed Confused, the Pis logged in using a user called TV. Result of crash was that I had to create a completely new domain called HOME2, with new users etc etc. Most things work okay, and the Pis will "see" the recorded TV programs from ServerWMC, but fails to play any video, despite "buffering".

I suspect it might be a "trusted login" issue, as although the back end server names and user names are the same, the encrypted passwords etc. are probably not.

The solution that appears in my head is to just re-enter the login details for the links and it should start working... but I cannot seem to find a way to do this. If I look in the files folder I cannot delete old SMB folders as there doesn't appear to be an option to do this, nor does there seem to be a way to change login credentials on these folders. So, I'm a bit stuck...

The only other solution would be return the Pis to default and start again, but I'm rather loath to do this as a lot of effort has been put into customizing, setting these up, not all of which I think I can remember.

Here's hoping it's as simple as above... Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pi not playing video0