Scheduling recordings in Kodi 17
For some reason now if I schedule a recording from Kodi it uses the settings to start earlier and end later from Kodi instead of the ones set in DVBLogic. I scheduled some programs from Kodi and some from the DVBLogic website and I see everything from the DVBLogic website start 10 minutes earlier and continue 10 minutes after the program. The recordings set from Kodi start exactly on the start time and end exactly on the end time (according to the guide).

Afterwards there is no visible difference between the timers set from Kodi or from the DVBLogic guide. The recording shows to start at the start time mentioned in the guide. Only one recording starts 10 minutes earlier and the other doesn't.

This wasn't always the case; was it? I thought that DVBLogic managed all recordings. The settings to start earlier in Kodi were previously ignored I think. That Kodi just sent a message to DVBLogic to schedule something and in the background the same would happen as when I schedule a recording from the DVBLogic guide.

This is a pity as I think the guide from Kodi works more fluid and is easier to navigate. (Understandable since it is not a website, but a thick client)

Next to that yesterday I noticed that none of the set schedules were actually active. So I missed some recordings. I have removed all schedules and recreated them for this test. But strange enough all timers were there but none of them were working.
Hi Plantje,

I've always set a 3 minute buffer either side of a recording in Kodi, I don't think I have set any default in DVBLogic (I'll check when I get home though!) I think Scheduling with the DVBLogic PVR addon for Kodi17 is all a bit messed up at the moment, I'm experiencing a number of issue that I've tried to bring to DVBLogic attention (without much success) see: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.dvblink/issues/58
I used to use the DVBLogic web portal to schedule recordings, but I guess in the long run I have added some recordings from Kodi as well. I'm afraid Kodi 17 has messed up my scheduled recording database. No big issue, just scheduled everything again and my girlfriend has missed two "Neighbours" episodes.
Thanks in advance for checking this.
(2016-10-10, 13:48)Plantje Wrote: missed two "Neighbours" episodes.

you know that's not a bad thing!
As long as she watches is while I'm not around it's not a problem. And hey...some of the women in te show aren't too bad to look at Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scheduling recordings in Kodi 170