install
Hi downloaded Kodi from official site downloads OK transfer into applications OK but when try to open it says file corrupt close or move to trash have tried several times and aways the same Regards for any help I did have it installed and then deleted it and it won't load since deleting
Did you ever self sign the app with your certificate or something like that?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
all i did was download kodi install it run it it worked fine but made a couple of mistakes adding add ons so thought delete it reload and start again now i download it run the extractor drag it to applications click to open half opens then box comes up file corrupt move to trash?
You would need to have a look into the system logs with the console app while this happens. I know multiple users reported this but it never happens to me and i think it might be some security feature of osx that goes havoc...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
install0