Issue with Widgets from Super Favorites folders
Hello all,

New to the forum. Been using kodi for about a year now (on raspberry pi 2 running OSMC), mostly used AEON NOX, but recently moved to Titan and absolutely loving it. Thanks for all the hard work. I have been running into a strange issue, let me see if i can explain it well enough. I have a Trakt account linked to a streaming add on, which I pull 2 different widgets from, 1 for the Trakt TV Collection, and 1 for the Trakt Movie Collection. These are very large lists, TV is 526, and Movie list is almost 1300. So im trying to achieve smaller specific genre widgets using super favorites. For example, Im trying to create a widget for just the Documentaries within my Trakt TV list, but when I dump all the documentaries into a superfavorites folder and go to the create the widget for the folder, the widget only displays the super favorites "superman" logo for every show, instead of the fan art. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone run into this or possibly point me in the right direction? Sorry if I left out any relevant info. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
When you open the folder in Superfavourites, do you see the correct thumbnail?
The widget should show the same thumbnails that you see when opening the folder in the Superfavourites addon itself. You could try to assign a specific thumb for every item in Superfavourites and see whether that helps.

Also I found that for correct operation, I needed to add the widget as a Program Addon, not as a video, picture or music addon. It would then fail to play.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Interesting thought, I'll have to see if adding the widget as prog will yield different results.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with Widgets from Super Favorites folders0