*NEW THEME* Fire (tv)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tfkvx1fqbdqf2a...v.zip?dl=0

watch gallery

Setup and works with Jarvis and also Krypton

Orange/Grey/Black transparent theme. Works great on my Amazon Fire Tv Box, hence the name.
Ideal for Horizontal Menus, dont use the others so gimme some feedback.
PVR setup too, looks pretty good.

If your not keen on th ecolours then go to settings and change anything that orange to a colour of your own choice.
I'm going to make a neutral theme shortly....mainly browns and creams.

Love to get feedback and thoughts on this. Pictures dont do it justice tbh.
---deleted---
Looking good! If you want I can include it in the pack of themes included with the skin ?
(2016-11-23, 00:35)marcelveldt Wrote: Looking good! If you want I can include it in the pack of themes included with the skin ?

Sorry Marcelveldt, only just seen your reply. Yes that would be fantastic if you can apply it. I think its got lost in this thread but im sure people will love it. Nice transparent theme, i dont think there any in the pack of themes.

If they dont like the orange then its eay to go in the colour settings and change whatever is orange t another colour
@mattyspurs76 thanks very much for this theme, works really well and I really like the look. Only slight tweak I had to make was to increase the Opacity of the Home mainmenu/submenu panel colour to around 45%, otherwise it was very difficult to read the text with a light background image.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
*NEW THEME* Fire (tv)0