Kodi 17 beta 4 Can't find movies
To makes things easier I cleaned my library and scanned one drive only F: and I made a new debug log. Now, in this log I found that some files have been excluded because I have named them after specific edition (for example Memento - 10th Anniversay or The Untouchables - Special Collector's Edition) so it's understandable. Although, I noticed that Blade Runner - Final Cut and many other Director's Cut were successfully added to the library some others were not, like Elektra - Director's Cut.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23417788/
I can't see the log because I am at work. However, I would recommend the following names for those movies
  • Memento - 10th Anniversary --> Memento (2000) [10th Anniversary Edition]
  • The Untouchables - Special Collector's Edition --> The Untouchables (1987) [Special Collector's Edition]
  • Blade Runner - Final Cut --> Blade Runner (1982) [Final Cut]
  • Elektra - Director's Cut --> Elektra (2005) [Director's Cut]

The specific edition in [...] is just my preference. I think having the year in the file name right after the movie name is the most important aspect.

EDIT - forgot to mention that I believe Blade Runner actually being successfully added the way you have it named is just luck.
I had the same problem and im using KODI 18.

If i names the two movies "The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 1.mkv" and "The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2.mkv" when Kodi show "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1".
Then showing information about the movie KODI shows it consist on two files. 

If I name the files "The Hunger Games - Mockingjay.mkv" and "The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2.mkv" KODI now shows: "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1.mkv" and "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2".
Then showing information about the movies KODI shows each movie consist of one file each.
(2020-07-30, 18:45)kec2 Wrote: I had the same problem and im using KODI 18.

Why are you replying to a 3.5 year old forum thread..?
You also haven't reacted in a week to a reply in your other thread, so .. what's wrong?
I don't see a solution to this issue in this thread. So i posted one because the issue is still there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 beta 4 Can't find movies0