Add-ons that I did not install - how to remove
I've had my KM8 KODI box for about 5 months and got a Dolamee recently. I installed 5 video add-ons on the Dolamee as that is all I need and like to keep my menu tidy. About 3 days later I was prompted to take an update on both the Dolamee OS and KODI which went smooth and I saw no problems. The next day when I came home from work I noticed about 40 add-ons. I live by myself so absolutely no one has access to the box or could install these add-ons.

I wasn't too fussed and just blamed it on technology and proceeded to uninstall the unwanted add-ons, however, there are about a dozen I have a problem with. They do not show as installed so I cannot uninstall them, however, I do know they are installed properly as I can open and play. I thought of installing them and then uninstalling in the hopes of removing but when I do an install, the add-on shows twice and when I do the uninstall, it only uninstalls the one I installed. There seems to be no relationship between the unwanted add-ons ( all sports, all movies, etc ) and include the following - Icefilms, Erotik, R2V2BHR Sports, Titan, etc.

While it would be nice to know how this may have happened I'm not too concerned. Not sure if anyone has had the same problem? What I would like to do is get rid of the unwanted add-ons and keep my menu tidy. Any suggestions?
Sigh.

Take a moment to read these two articles please.

the only support you are going to get from us here is how to do a clean installation from kodi.tv without any of the piracy add-ons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-ons that I did not install - how to remove0