v14 Kodi 14.2 buffering issues
Hi, I am new to using Kodi, I purchased an apple set top box and want to stream movies and sport, but it has taken to constantly buffering, I am simply using the box plugged into a sony tv and it has up until recently been ok with movies. I do not use it all that often and it is linked to my house wifi with an excellent signal as we have super fast! fibre optic, download 65 - 70 mb and upload of 25 - 28mb any help appreciated, not technically adept so an easy answer would be appreciated.
Have a look here first:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293122

If this post doesn't apply to you, then post more information and a log file (wiki)
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Eliminate wifi first. If that doesn't help eliminate the source of the stream...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
... and perhaps try a version of Kodi that's a little newer while you're at it.
14.2 is the last available version for appletv2 - so he is on newest already.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-11-21, 08:34)Memphiz Wrote: 14.2 is the last available version for appletv2 - so he is on newest already.

Okay, thanks for the correction - maybe try some newer hardware as well, then Smile

EDIT - moving to IOS support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 14.2 buffering issues0