Release MQ skins in addons
Is there a reason why no Aeon MQ skins are never available in addons? Even adding the MQ Repo doesn't seem to work. Now I'm sure someone will say it's already been posted spoken of and I just haven't researched enough. But I see Aeon Nox and countless other skins but you always need a mod of MQ skins to work at least with newer versions of Kodi and it's never in the repo and you have to install manually. Is it down to the budget that this skin is always lagging in availability in the repo? MQ and Wanilton have done a great job on this superb skin but it seems it's not avaible as a completed skin for a very long time and it's down to someone to MOD it. I realise they work hard on skins and it all takes time so I'm not unaware that things aren't easy or quick. If I've broken any rules and this is not in the correct place I apologise.
Not all skins developed in this community (or on this forum) are available thru the official repo. I believe that the skin has to be completely finished by the author and then submitted for review before it's considered to be in the official repo. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong here)

As for skins still in development.........

It's totally on/up to the skin author to decide how he/she/they release their work. They can link to a GitHub or provide a direct download link, or even start their own"official" repo specifically for download/update of their skin.

Quickest way to find out the best method or clear up any confusion is to go straight to the source........... The skin author.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ skins in addons0