how to run the script make-mingwlibs.bat
it says flat out that it cannot find vcvarsall.bat in the expected path. no echo needed Wink

does that path exist on your machine at all?
Well, now I've reinstalled VS2015 and I'm following some advice from stackoverflow about what to do about its faulty installation. I hope that'll fix the problem. But I'll consider what you said. I want to get this over with and participate in Kodi already, to be honest.
Okay, well, I've tried to repair VS2015 and it came out with several errors on some Microsoft Visual C++ packages that were different versions from the ones needed and an older error about some Azure package connection thing. *sigh* It's frustrating not to be able to participate in Kodi for several months just because of this or that or some script that won't run. How do I find that path? If it's not there, what do I do?
I have good news. The script make-mingwlibs.bat finally ran! Smile Now I can move on. Thank you all for your help! I tried running the script even though the VS2015 installation had errors just to see what would happened and it worked.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to run the script make-mingwlibs.bat0