Libreelec 7.0.2 with hihiberry+
I just added a hifiberry+ to my RPi2 setup to improve audio quality. Unfortunately, I cannot get audio to work in this setup. I think this may be related to missing drivers, which were only addeded in later versions? Any ideas whether this is possible to get audio to work without upgrading to later LE builts?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Did you add the dtoverlay parameter?

https://support.hifiberry.com/hc/en-us/a...-or-higher
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Got it, I guess that's where the issue is. Let me look into this.

Would this also be needed if I update to the Krypton beta? Anything improved with LE/hifiberry with Krypton over Jarvis?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2016-12-03, 12:51)steve1977 Wrote: Would this also be needed if I update to the Krypton beta?

Yes

(2016-12-03, 12:51)steve1977 Wrote: Anything improved with LE/hifiberry with Krypton over Jarvis?

There's improved Hifiberry driver support, and pretty much every thing else is better in Krypton compared with Jarvis...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Libreelec 7.0.2 with hihiberry+0