Starting from scratch?
Thanks will look into it
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Mate! Just give it a go. you'll soon learn the in & outs. If you've got some previous code exp & want to make a skin, do it.
If you want to share it, do that too..
If you have images/code that's not ok, then u have another decision to make. Smile But the community will let you know for sure.
Thanks for the words of encouragement Steveb. I started a WIP last night going with the name ULTRA. No idea went I will finish but I think it will be something fun to do.
can I assume that the SettingsCategory.xml has predefined lists..... I wanted to trace back the themes choice and see how it is visible but blurred... yet I cant find any controls buttons. Grouplist id=3 seem to control the left section etc. Am I missing something?

Edit: I figured it out ..... finally looked up the right words in the skinning manual... ignore this post.
New question how do I skin the pvr EPG section if I don't have a pvr system or internet to set up IPTV....? Is there another way to skin it? Or will I have to set up iptv?
you can use the pvr.demo addon. it was made specifically for this.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks you really are a lot of help
Delete
Quick question... i have a set of buttons when i use the keyboard the focus animation changes as it should from button.... but the question is how do i make it work the same way with the mouse... when i hover over it gains focus with animation but never looses focus and gets stuck in the zoom animation position . any ideas?
Figured it out

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Starting from scratch?2