v16 [SOLVED] Color for episode counts?
When viewing my media library, the white-on-blue for the episode counts is a little hard to read. I've tried editing several items listed as "white" in the "Custom color settings" menu screen in the Skin Settings, but nothing seems to be working. Is this not an editable value? If it is, what item do I need to edit to change this color?

Titan version: 3.6.78
Those colors are set in "Media library views"

regards
That's just a section of the "Custom color settings" menu. And of course, I've already looked there. There are two items which were listed as "white", neither of which control the color of the episode counts.
You mean the color that is surrounded in red?

If it is that, I append the capture where I have changed it

Yes, that's it, but I have no option for unseen items. Maybe this was added in a newer version of Titan? The version I installed from the repository was 3.6.78.
yes. You have to install the new one with the new Marcel repository.

Https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip

There are new versions of titan skin and its complements

regards
Actually, I found it in my current version. I had to go to the Options menu while viewing the library listing, and select "Skin Settings" from the "View options" section of that menu. This brought up a separate pop-out menu which had a "Media library views" button. Clicking on that button brought up a different colors menu than the one I saw by just going to Settings -> Appearance -> Skin Settings.

So, that's weird.
I recommend that you update it. Right now the latest version in awesome

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Color for episode counts?0