TV Stream login problems
Hey guys, I am attempting to write a script for a friend, that streams international television from this site : http://www.glwiz.com . But in order to get the streams you must have a free account, could anyone help me out with the login process here?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Have a look at the XOT framework here: http://code.google.com/p/xot-uzg/

It is made for Online TV (XOT=XBMC Online TV) and also has options for login in, although that has to be programmed in python. It does contain functions for posting stuff to urls. Just check the current channels in the script.
ah thanks alot, i am learning the framework quite fast, but would you know how to log in to the site that is an aspx site.

here is the login form:
Code:
<tbody><tr><td class="GrayBold" align="right">User ID(Email): </td><td><input name="myHeader$TxtUsername" type="text" id="myHeader_TxtUsername" style="width: 120px; height: 18px; background-color: #cccccc; font-size: 7pt; font-family: Verdana"/></td></tr><tr><td class="GrayBold" align="right">PASSWORD: </td><td><input name="myHeader$TxtPassword" type="password" id="myHeader_TxtPassword" style="width: 120px; height: 18px; background-color: #cccccc; font-size: 7pt; font-family: Verdana" onkeypress="login();"/></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="right" valign="bottom" class="GrayBold">
                                                    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td><div id="myHeader_Lblmessage" style="font-size: 7pt; font-family: Verdana"/></td><td width="10"/><td><input language="javascript" onclick="__doPostBack('myHeader$login','')" name="myHeader$login" type="button" id="myHeader_login" value=" Login " style="font-size: 7pt; font-family: Verdana"/></td></tr></tbody></table>
                                                </td></tr><tr style="font-size: 7pt; font-family: Verdana"><td class="GrayBold" align="right" style="font-size: 7pt; font-family: Verdana; height: 10px">New User?<br/>Forgot Pass?</td><td class="GrayBold" align="right" style="font-size: 7pt; font-family: Verdana; height: 10px"><a href="GLRegister.aspx" style="font-size: 7pt; font-family: Verdana; color: #d3d3d3"><b>Register Now</b></a><br/>
                                                <a href="forgotPassword.aspx" style="font-size: 7pt; font-family: Verdana; color: #d3d3d3"><b>Retrieve Password</b></a></td></tr></tbody>

i need to extract a session id, so i can use it to open up the stream if that makes any sense haha.

Thanks again!
to make it easier here are the main elements to the form:

Code:
onclick="__doPostBack('myHeader$login','')"
^^That's the submit button
Code:
<input name="myHeader$TxtPassword" type="password" id="myHeader_TxtPassword"
^^That's the password field
Code:
<input name="myHeader$TxtUsername" type="text" id="myHeader_TxtUsername"
^^That's the username field
Code:
onkeypress="login();"
^^That's what happens when you press enter which leads to this on the site:
Code:
function login()
{
  if(event.keyCode == 13)
  {
    var btn = document.getElementById("myHeader_login");
    btn.click();
  }
}
</script>

Any help at all is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Zviper Wrote:Any help at all is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

A bit too late perhaps but I wrote this over the weekend :-)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=106198

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Stream login problems0