Using multiple scrapers within one folder?
Hello,

This has baffled me for a long time now, but it's really only bothered me recently. Tried checking out the wiki last week to see if I can find anything on it, but none so far.

I have a folder that contains movies from tons of different countries. There is a huge concentration of film from North America, Asia (Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, China), and some from France and others.

Thing is, IMDB is set as my scraper, but it doesn't always have the most relevant information for everything. With my movies folder having IMDB set as the scraper, is there any method I could specifically use another scraper for a specific file within that folder?

On a side note, this may be a totally dumbfound question, but the 'Set Content' disappears once I have defined a scraper. How is everyone else changing the scraper once it has been chosen? The only method I have found is to delete the entire video database.

Input is appreciate. Many thanks.

Cheers,
Danny
read the friendly manual

hint; nfo files (either with full info or with an url to the page you want to use - any scraper)
mr_dimsum Wrote:On a side note, this may be a totally dumbfound question, but the 'Set Content' disappears once I have defined a scraper. How is everyone else changing the scraper once it has been chosen? The only method I have found is to delete the entire video database.
This would probably be considered a bug if true.
After all the "official" way to switch scrapers is to first set content to none, and then to the new scraper.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using multiple scrapers within one folder?0