Mod Emiralles MQ7 Widgets as MQ5 behaviour
Hi All

not sure if anyone would be interested in it but as I've done the work thought others might want it

what the mod does is try to restore the original behavior of the widgets as in MQ5, the layout info is the same as mq7 except the poster only zooms 10% but you no longer need to create a playlist for recent movies or TVshows. Watched is almost working the only thing i can't get it to update at the moment is marking as watched, it needs an action to happen IE scan a new movie to the library or play another film(i believe this is how service.library.data.provider works), it is also set to only work with 12 widgets

let me know if there is interest and i'll get something posted for you all to try, again it might not be to everyone's liking
Can you put any pictures or video about it.

Thanks.
sure, i have highlighted the martian and it's just a little bigger than the rest so you can see the size increase, main things to comment on at the moment is like said above you don't need to create a playlist to have watched items removed from the widgets it does that once you have played it, tv shows it will add a progress bar at the bottom. It no longer scrolls past 12 widgets and is a static list so once you hit number 12 it goes back to the 1st film/show on click right once more,

i haven't done any design changes as wanted function first and then see how it goes

Great idea..........
I would like to try it, can you provide me a link?

Thanks
Interesant if you can choice between one or other.
im interested.send me the info please.
anyone know how to do this??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Emiralles MQ7 Widgets as MQ5 behaviour0