Recently added movies per a playlist
Had a decent scan through but couldn't see anything specific to my thoughts so started a enw thread

I have a large collection of movies and Kodi has been handling them well for many years now

Due to having such a large library, I have started using smart playlists to better manage file types and have separate main menu items for Movies, Documentaries, Concerts, Disney and so on and again they all work well,but if I go to recently added section in the sub menu for each smart menu playlist it shows me ALL recently added files that are deemed as movies (set by content type)

So is there anyway to set the recently added sub menu to ONLY display recently added items in EACH playlist specifically....Huh It would really tidy things up nicely.

Happy to edit any items that need editing....but would love to know if this is even possible?

Thanks in advance....
You could maybe do that more easily with a suitably configured video node (wiki) for each category? That should add the filter restrictions I think.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
tried a quick node and the recently added node still pulls all recently added movies and now just the ones in THAT new node
You could write your own recently added nodes, making them specific to the filter.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Modification of this recently added with path might work if your files have some path orientation. Alternatively you might be able to incorporate one of your exisiting smart playlists output as one of the rules. But I do suggest you look at nodes for organization, I've converted a lot of my smart playlists into node and don't regret it.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>RA Drive W last 36 weeks</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="contains">
        <value>W:</value>
    </rule>
    <rule field="dateadded" operator="inthelast">
        <value>36 weeks</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>