Req multiple sources
Hello everyone here is my scenario.

My brother and I live in two adjacent households and we each have a network attached storage device that are sources to our two kodi players. We each have our own library of movies, some of them are duplicates. I would like to request a feature that deals with this in a very easy way, for example a source selector.

Lets say my brother and I have both the movie: Terminator 2

It would be nice if the Movie will appear only once in my movie section and upon hitting the play button a popup will show up with the question from which source i'd like to plat it.

Thanks fellas!

cheers
-Mak
This feature has been requested before. Kodi does not officially support multiple sources in the way you are doing it and so the feature is not yet a critical one. Of course the feature is useful for duplicates within ones own library. But right now it is a nice to have not a necessity.

Having said that, one forum member thought that it was important enough to spend time working on it. The approach is not entirely consistent with how the team think it is best to add the the feature, however it worked for him, so, maybe it will work for you. The last posted version was for Jarvis and is available the following forum thread.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=217682

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
LongMan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
multiple sources0