Can't view or access any episodes from TV show view
On the TV screen (I'm not talking about DVR or live TV) I see a row for recently added episodes that has episode items in it. When I view one of those episode items, I can select "Play" to play the episode.

However, all of the other rows on the TV screen have items representing entire TV shows, not individual episodes. Those items also have a "Play" button, but selecting it does nothing. Additionally, I can't find any way to list episodes for a TV show from the TV show item, so that I could pick one to watch. Instead, I have to exit the TV show view, remembering the name of the show, and select TV from the left menu (on the main home menu) to get a full listing of all TV shows, then pick the show I was just on from that list, and then finally I can see individual seasons and episodes so that I can pick one to watch. That's a lot of navigation.

Isn't there some way to go from the TV show view to a list of seasons and/or episodes for that show directly? Doesn't it make sense if you are viewing the TV show item that you would want to watch one of the episodes of that show? Am I just missing how this is done, or is it a bug or an unimplemented feature?

I am using Krypton (v17) RC2 on NVIDIA Shield Android TV. Yesterday, it updated to RC3, but I haven't verified yet that this is still an issue in RC3.

Thanks for your help.
(2017-01-13, 19:35)harrv Wrote: I am using Krypton (v17) RC2 on NVIDIA Shield Android TV. Yesterday, it updated to RC3, but I haven't verified yet that this is still an issue in RC3.
I have verified that this is still a problem in Krypton RC3. It seems like a surprising oversight in the new default skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't view or access any episodes from TV show view1