Signing kodi
Could anyone give me instuctions on how I can sign the kodi app with my paid dev account with only the udid number of the devise I want it on. I'm wanting to email the signed app so he can use install it with ifunbox
Thanks
Not possible
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
It is ive managed it once, I'm sure I've repeated the steps the same but ifunbox is giving an error
You need to connect that device for creating a provisioning profile. There is no way to do what you want without this...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
surely thats not the only way, how about how all these app signing services work, they only need your udid number to sign the apps you want
If you can get the UDID of their device, you can then register it manually with your paid developer account.

At that point, you can create a provisioning profile with that device and download it for use with iOS App Signer.

That will generate an IPA which you can then email to the person that can be installed using iTunes or iFunBox.

This should also in theory work for Apple TV 4 devices as well...

This article will explain how they would obtain their UDID, this should work on Windows as well (they'll need a USB-C cable)

http://www.iclarified.com/52179/how-to-f...hones-udid

This will tell you how to register and manage devices and provisioning profiles

https://developer.apple.com/library/cont...files.html
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Thought this is only possible with enterprise certificates. Seems i am wrong with that one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Signing kodi0