Win TV Shows issue
Hello, I am using “Krypton” Release Candidate 4

I recently rebuilt my entire library from scratch and all was well, I have TV Shows on two different drives in my computer. I refreshed a TV Show and it screwed up other shows, for example, I refreshed the show Black Sails, after it finished, the show no longer showed up in my skin, after looking around, I saw that under the TV Show Alphas was Black sails, in other words, though the said Alphas, it listed all of the Black Sails episodes, also another show vanished, this has happened before which was the cause of the rebuilding of the database mentioned above.

Short of rebuilding my database again from scratch, Im not sure how to fix this. Note I use local files to build my database. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

EDIT: just a follow up, by removing all TV sources and then cleaning database, then re adding them seems to have fixed the issue, so as long as I don't refresh certain shows, I should be OK.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
When you re-scanned did you use 'local information' or did you have a scraper set? I've noticed that previous shows in the web database have changed their title to include dates in some cases, might be an issue with a scraper set. I've run into this with series I have moved to other drives, trying to come up with some reasoning.
I always use local information, I have far too many movies and tv shows to ever actually re scrape them from scratch. When I refreshed Black Sails it was using local info, I had refreshed it because I added all the plot descriptions to season 3 (as for some reason they were missing so I edited the local files adding in all the IMDb ep plot descriptions)

It seems like what happens it the shows title ID gets changed (or something like that)
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows issue0