Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.6.8 for Krypton
@halidri

Please provide a debug log.

I cannot reproduce it, sorry.

You also can try a fresh skin/kodi installation.

Maybe your skin folder is just messed up.

@atlinder01, about video lyrics v2 will came, but now I am working in other music view.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-03-03, 14:05)Wanilton Wrote: @leejk, don´t exist more DialogKaiToats.xml because was deprecated by team Kodi

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2223887

Thank you for that. I updated the DialogNotification.xml and now culyrics notifications are hidden when using cinemavision. Looks like it was forgotten in original skin file.

I saw that you fixed the 3d shelf view switching to right list view problem when the down arrow is pressed, however the 3d wall that manfeed had in this mod doesn't come up by pressing the down arrow twice. Does that work for you?

thx
@leejk,

I remove partially features maked by Manfeed in 3d shelf views, don´t see why need second view only for navigate...

And about DialogNotification, was fixed, will be available in next release.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi .. sorry if I insist ... you have considered the advice to stop the movie selection bar ??
is ugly .. ugly to be seen when it is superimposed on the movie logo

It is not better to block it always at the top

I continue to see the overlap of the date .. not yet solved

Imagehost immagini

He picks up from where the banner information .. I made the banner of "Adriano Celentano" and saved in theaudiodb.com and fanart.tv but do not see it .. why ??

as always .. sorry my english
(2017-03-04, 20:07)Wanilton Wrote: @leejk,

I remove partially features maked by Manfeed in 3d shelf views, don´t see why need second view only for navigate...

Ah ok. I just thought it was cool looking and good nav option sometimes.

I have version 2.0.4.7, but still the random themes option doesn't work. I cleared out the skin settings to see if that was an issue, but no change.

And if a intro video is used, should it not play full screen on skin startup? It seems to just play in a window on top of the movie home screen.

thanks
Hi All,
Not sure when it started...
I used to have the "Splash Screen at Startup" feature active on my system, then it disappeared a few versions ago...

Yesterday I reactivated the function, selecting a Kodi Logo animation stored in one of my folders... same animation I had before, but now it plays in a window on the upper left part of the home screen, instead of playing full screen before the home screen appears...

Does anybody have an idea of the reason why?

Thank yo so much!
Joe
Great skin. Running it on the latest SPMC for Android. My only issue right now is that I'm trying to create a shortcut to my Playlists on the Main Menu, but instead it points to an empty folder that I can't navigate our of. Right now I have to go to Movies (Or TV Shows) > Files (Sub Menu) > Previous Directory > Playlists.

Any ideas?
Is there a fix for Poster view on Episodes? It's all stretched out now, after updating to the Krypton version. Looks like a bug. I've tested on multiple devices.
Hey,

Having trouble changing artwork for PVR shows. I can change the artwork manually from the context menu on a recorded show, but the skin will not show the changes. Anyone have success with that?

Thx
Hi everyone,

There's this feature that logo.png is displayed when playing music. I suddenly noticed that this logo changes to another logo and back again - which is pretty cool. I couldn't find an additional png file in the artist folder - and there can be no two files with the same name in the same folder.

So I was wondering - If I want to add an additional logo manually - how should I name the extra file?

Thanks in advance for any help.
For the past couple of days, the CD rotation animation is stuttering it is very appreciable in layout 4. Its start smooth but within a second the stuttering starts. I tried uninstall and re-install of the MQ7 skin, but didn't help. I have four other installation all use the same windows configuration and its working fine.

any clues where I should look for issues? any specific addon, configuration that I should pay attention to?

thanks in advance
(2017-03-07, 21:17)atlind01 Wrote: For the past couple of days, the CD rotation animation is stuttering it is very appreciable in layout 4. Its start smooth but within a second the stuttering starts. I tried uninstall and re-install of the MQ7 skin, but didn't help. I have four other installation all use the same windows configuration and its working fine.

any clues where I should look for issues? any specific addon, configuration that I should pay attention to?

thanks in advance

See my fix: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2535157
(2017-03-08, 02:24)leejk Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 21:17)atlind01 Wrote: For the past couple of days, the CD rotation animation is stuttering it is very appreciable in layout 4. Its start smooth but within a second the stuttering starts. I tried uninstall and re-install of the MQ7 skin, but didn't help. I have four other installation all use the same windows configuration and its working fine.

thanks in advance

See my fix: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2535157

thanks
I'ìve the 2.0.4.8 installed and configured, how do i move to 2.0.4.9 release? Is the update automatic or should i download and install the version on Brazil repo?
What happened to the video lyrics? Its not coming up since the 2.0.5 update The CD art image has certainly changed which is in line with manfeeds v2 update, but the lyrics animation is gone and it is only showing standard lyrics.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.6.8 for Krypton2