How to Copy Channel Logos to another Kodi
I spent a lot of time setting up my channel logos in Kodi Krypton for 250+ channels...and they look great. Now I have setup another Kodi instance and I don't look forward to going through the process of setting up all those logos again.

Is there a file/folder that I can copy from Kodi and put it in my new instance that will keep my channel logo assignments intact?

TIA...Chuck
(2017-02-10, 14:26)cminarik Wrote: I spent a lot of time setting up my channel logos in Kodi Krypton for 250+ channels...and they look great. Now I have setup another Kodi instance and I don't look forward to going through the process of setting up all those logos again.

Is there a file/folder that I can copy from Kodi and put it in my new instance that will keep my channel logo assignments intact?

TIA...Chuck
With channel logos don't you download them yourself anyway and point Kodi to the relevant folder.that's what I've read.
My logos aren't showing up at all and I'm trying to figure it out.
Some backends manage these centrally.... you haven't stated what you use but have you had a look to see if your backend supports this??
(2017-02-10, 17:37)AshG Wrote: Some backends manage these centrally.... you haven't stated what you use but have you had a look to see if your backend supports this??
Not sure about the OP but mines setup to a zgemma satellite box
Ash,

I use NextPVR as my backend.

But when I said I had "spent a lot of time setting up my channel logos in Kodi", I meant that all my logos were individually set up from the Channel Manager in Kodi. It is this setup that I'd like to bring across to my new Kodi instance.

I'm not seeing any logos in my new setup so the backend doesn't seem to be involved..
Place all your logos in a central folder and name exactly the same as each channel then point to that folder in Kodi
Right..that will help Steve out, for sure.

Not me, though.
I don't understand how that doesn't help, if you don't have access to the files anymore your only option really is to copy the thumbnails folder + Textures13.db + TV29.db to your new setup but that seems a bit much
I do have access to the files.

But the point of my original question is that I spent a lot of time and effort on the Group Manager page assigning 250+ logos to their respective channels.

Yes, I should have renamed the logos instead, but I didn't.

Now I'd like to find a way to copy the logo settings over to a new Kodi instance.

Sorry if I haven't been clear.
TV29.db contains all that info, includes the paths to the logos and group/channel order

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Copy Channel Logos to another Kodi0