Some French subtitles on OpenSubtitles not there on Kodi
I configurated thé subtitles to be in french and download in french, but a lot of Times i dont find some French subtitles that exist on thé official site though, for example i was looking subtitles from the last epsiode of walking dead yesterday and i couldnt find anything, only when i chose English I found English ones, so is there à lack of support of french subtitles by kodi? I Guess thé subtitles are not automaticly synvhronised with thé site then, is there an easy way to download them directly from thé site with kodi ?
No one knows ?
(2017-02-22, 02:45)Aerys2 Wrote: so is there à lack of support of french subtitles by kodi?
No, There is no lack of support at all in any side, If there is no uploaded subtitles for your language in the open-subtitles it not the application (Add-Ons) job to create one for you.

Try different addons such Subscene.
(2017-02-28, 19:45)D3lphi3r Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 02:45)Aerys2 Wrote: so is there à lack of support of french subtitles by kodi?
No, There is no lack of support at all in any side, If there is no uploaded subtitles for your language in the open-subtitles it not the application (Add-Ons) job to create one for you.

Try different addons such Subscene.

Hum thats true i dont find any subtitles for emerald City on it, strange because they are on addict7ed

Subscenes has more french but still far less than addict7ed, would you kkow à way to download the later ? I tried to download it with ESC explorer and then putting thé file in the folder data addons in kodi but It doesnt show anywhere when i try to install it...
Holy shit that Works ! Finally ! So happy

You just add to go in thé add on from kodi menu, then click on thé box , choose to install from zip file and find thé zip file and done ! Hopefully itll help someone

And it Works ! I have now all thé french subtitles of addic7ed !

Thats so great
(2017-02-28, 22:23)Aerys2 Wrote: Hum thats true i dont find any subtitles for emerald City on it, strange because they are on addict7ed

Subscenes has more french but still far less than addict7ed, would you kkow à way to download the later ? I tried to download it with ESC explorer and then putting thé file in the folder data addons in kodi but It doesnt show anywhere when i try to install it...

The documentation says:

Installing

Code:
To install this add-on you must do so from the Add-on manager from within Kodi by going to:
Settings
Add-ons
Install from repository (v15/v16) / Get add-ons (v14)
Kodi add-on repository
Subtitle services
Subscene.com
Install

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some French subtitles on OpenSubtitles not there on Kodi0