Migration fails ater update to kodi-17.0-Krypton - do it manually?
After the update to kodi-17.0-Krypton the migration fails (I had tried it a few times):

How could I do the migratiion and else, e.g. importing data base etc. manually?

I use Kodi in portable mode.
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
I'm not sure there is a manual way to upgrade.

You could rename your userdata folder and that would give you a fresh install of Krypton, which you could then re-create your library, re-install your add-ons etc.

I would suggest checking your debug_log (wiki) to see where the failure is happening.

From your screenshot, i think it might be due to an issue that a few people have reported.
Sometimes the AddonsXX.db gets corrupted and needs to be deleted so Kodi can recreate it.
Trying moving all files called AddonsXX.db from \userdata\Databases to your Recycle Bin and launching Kodi again.
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
no need to remove all addonsXX.db files, just remove/rename the highest number version
Quote:You could rename your userdata folder and that would give you a fresh install of Krypton, which you could then re-create your library, re-install your add-ons etc.
Actually it would be good to avoid doing all of your own settings, etc. again.

Removing the addonsXX.db files didn't help, same behavior. I assume, I would have to remove / rename these files in \userdata\Databases and in the folder used in portable mode.

So may be now I will try the debug log.
Edit: But how could I do it? After the update the logging seems to be turned off.
don't you get any log at all when you start v17?
(2017-02-22, 15:24)Dirki Wrote: So may be now I will try the debug log.
Edit: But how could I do it? After the update the logging seems to be turned off.

(2017-02-20, 00:16)zerocool_ie Wrote: you can turn on debugging via advancedsettings.xml (wiki) before you start Krypton.

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<loglevel hide="false">1</loglevel>
</advancedsettings>

The log file will be called kodi.log in your userdata (wiki) folder
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Now the log is created, thanks for the code: http://pastebin.com/NCnpENNn

When I strated Kodi before updating suddenly a message appeared whether to deactivate Aeon Nox because it is incompatible. Strange, no such message before. The update went until the end obviously.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Migration fails ater update to kodi-17.0-Krypton - do it manually?0