Timers widget?
Can't seem to get the timers widget to show anything. I'm using Mythtv pvr on Ubuntu 16.04lts and krypton 17.1rc1, although it never worked under 17.0 final either. All other widgets are working well. Any ideas?

link to debug log
Thanks
Dan
Hmmm, no. I have no idea actually. I'll test it on my setup.
BTW: lots of errors in your log from your pvr system, maybe you should look into that
(2017-03-02, 00:35)marcelveldt Wrote: BTW: lots of errors in your log from your pvr system, maybe you should look into that

Thanks for the reply! I had just done a fresh install of Ubuntu and restored but I forgot to add my channel artwork so it gave me an error for every channel, for the 5-6 times it tried. Plus thumbnails that were missingRolleyes

A bit more info on my problem, I was having a lot of random seeming problems like widgets not working and trakt not syncing so i decided to rebuild on the chance that some dependency was wrong. Fresh install ended everything except this weird timers issue. It's not a big deal, just thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone else had the same problem

Thanks for looking
Dan
At 16:54:23:287 there are a bunch of errors related to an unsupported timer type, I wonder if that might be the problem. I'll ask over in the Mythtv forum about the cause of those

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timers widget?0