OS X Kodi 17 - Mouse Wheel for Volume Control
Hi all,

Love KODI 17.
And the youtube contributors for KODI install and setup.

Anyone have a link to an exact step by step process for getting the mouse wheel to control the volume when playing videos?

Hoping there is a complete process I don't have to piece the complexities all together from various posts with trial and error.

no prob if not.

All my best and thanks in advance.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Alternative_keymap...e#Keymap_1
2 Volume and OSD

Not working

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Wink 
Sorry to bump the thread, but I can't understand why this isn't in the configuration as an option?

That was the number one thing I was annoyed at from the start.
If you have an old mouse it's fairly easy accidentally touch the scroll-wheel, thus jumping back/forwards,
or just simply screw up your position trying to scroll back where you were.

I'm also using MPC which is a really great player (quick, simple, but mostly quick and easy to just open up a single video, no loading time for plugins and whatever), but lacks automation. I'd love to see a cross-breed between the two, but never mind that right now
Anywhoo, this player uses scroll wheel for volume which is something I'm very used to. Now, like six months later I've finally managed (Not feeling like it, no time, forgotten, other excuses... Take you pick) to get over here to find this solution and it works just great.
As a bonus I also got rid of that VERY annoying thing when just putting down a cup of coffee, bump the table which sets off the mouse thinking I touched it, thus OSD all over the screen, thus ruining the movie experience a bit.

This should as I said be included in the settings. Not sure this is the right place to suggest it, but I'm hoping for the best for future releases

Otherwise, thanks for a great media player with tons of options! Laugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 - Mouse Wheel for Volume Control0