Linux V17 On Mint Laptop Very Jumpy
Using the mouse within Kodi 17 on my laptop has become very frustrating, and from my searches, there seems to be no way to actually solve the problem except by changing the skin, which is murder to do because of the mouse pointer: its big and it jumps around and by the time I click the button, it has moved.

Perhaps there is a reason for this large pointer, but right now, I need a smaller one that I can position as easily as I can outside of Kodi. Any solutions?...and lets not talk about a remove right now; I don't have one.

Thanks
Lou.
It's not clear what you are talking about. A screenshot and Debug Log might help.
In any case: kodi can be controlled just fine with a keyboard.
(2017-03-11, 10:18)wsnipex Wrote: It's not clear what you are talking about. A screenshot and Debug Log might help.
In any case: kodi can be controlled just fine with a keyboard.

The screen and mouse pointer is jumpy, so no debug log or screen shot, even if I knew how. Note also that the computer often locks up when using Kodi.
Yeah, but you mention that is might be something to do with the skin, but tell us nothing about what skin you're using; you tell us nothing about your hardware; a large mouse pointer isn't a problem because it's part of the 10-foot interface.

You need to give us more, sorry. What else is running, for example, as it could be CPU demand? Memory utilisation? Does Kodi respond with the keyboard?

As for the lockups... that's definitely debug log (wiki) territory, as we can't guess.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Stop using your mouse, it doesn't work well with estuary. You have a keyboard.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
V17 On Mint Laptop Very Jumpy0