Linux Crash after Plugin load
Debug Log: https://pastebin.com/LL4JyqWb
Installed on Archlinux areSadfrom Arch testing repos)
Quote:kodi 17.1-1
python2-crypto 2.6.1-5
python2-cryptography 1.8.1-3

After full System Update, don't know which packages there was exactly Sad Starting Kodi with actived Addons like Youtube, Kodinerds repo or soemthing else won't work any more.
VDR/HTS plugins working fine. After trying to install youtube, kodi crashes and won't start as long as is didn't delete this plugin in addon folder..
I've read a lot about python-cryptgraphy problems, but they are all because of old versions as i understand, and 1.8.1 seems to be very new.
I also tried downgrading python2, python2-cryptography and python2-pyopenssl to something older, which didn't helped..

Does anyone has a good idea what to do here?
Thanks Smile
this is not a debug log, just the stack trace

if crashes here:
#0 0x00007fe861f569c6 in __strcmp_ssse3 () from /usr/lib/libc.so.6

Are you sure your CPU supports ssse3?
Sorry, here is the new Log:
https://pastebin.com/vYdt3kRX

For me it seems like issues with the new openssl package, i know they published openssl1.1.0 shorly on Archlinux, and openssl1.0 was moved to a different place in filesystem.. maybe its a distribution specifc issue.. Can you confirm this? Then i'll make a bug report there Wink
PS: CPU is AMD FX-8150, whch supports ssse3 Wink
Thanks
your log is full of those:
Code:
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/hashlib.py", line 97, in __get_builtin_constructor
                                                raise ValueError('unsupported hash type ' + name)
                                            ValueError: unsupported hash type sha512

This suggests that something is wrong with your python2 install.
Thanks, resolved this with help from the Archlinux guys, now everything works as it should again.
Could you give some more info how you solved this, or at least a link to the discussion you had with the arch people?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash after Plugin load1