Never Worked For Me
Hi. I am using Kodi 17.1 Krypton on an Nvidia Shield and, though I have followed the tutorials, YouTube videos etc to the letter, I have not been able to get Kodi to display media information (or 'metadata') for any of my files EXCEPT once I did get this data to appear - but Kodi stated crashing on a regular basis and had to be uninstalled/reinstalled. Since most people seem to have no difficulty with add-ons in Kodi, do you think it's possible that the problem is the Shield? I've trawled though the settings but everything seems OK and if I don't fool with add-ons Kodi is m o s t l y OK. However, I always had this data displayed without any trouble on my previous media player, a WDTV Live box.
Any suggestions welcome. Serious Callers Only.
Which addons give you issues?

A link to a debug log (wiki) could help us to help you
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-04-03, 10:52)AvatarOfTheShip Wrote: Hi. I am using Kodi 17.1 Krypton on an Nvidia Shield and, though I have followed the tutorials, YouTube videos etc to the letter, I have not been able to get Kodi to display media information (or 'metadata') for any of my files EXCEPT once I did get this data to appear - but Kodi stated crashing on a regular basis and had to be uninstalled/reinstalled. Since most people seem to have no difficulty with add-ons in Kodi, do you think it's possible that the problem is the Shield? I've trawled though the settings but everything seems OK and if I don't fool with add-ons Kodi is m o s t l y OK. However, I always had this data displayed without any trouble on my previous media player, a WDTV Live box.
Any suggestions welcome. Serious Callers Only.
You have been constantly told in your previous posts about issues that you must provide a debug log for people to help. Really pointless to keep posting and complaining if you don't provide the log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Never Worked For Me0