Radio channels full potential not possible!
I don't understand why are radio stations mixed with iptv stations? As I understood PVR Simple client is working with TV and Radio channels from the same m3u list?

If all this above is true then I have next questions/problems:
- If I have radio=true in my m3u list (together with TV channels), radio channel is not displayed under Radio-->Channels menu. Everything is working fine from TV menu, but I don't want to have radio mixed with TV.
- How to display epg for radio stations, currently my TV channels are working perfect for TV channels but how the hell should I find epg for TV and Radio channels in one epg link? It must be some tag for epg per item in m3u list (something like tvg-epg="link"), or to have option in Simple Client to specify two epg links, one for TV and other for radio.

Without all this full usage and benefits of TV and Radio menu items and functions together with PVR Simple Client are not possible. I know I can install some radio addon but then I don't have epg for radio channels and addons are working much slower then PVR Simple Client.
i used to have radio channels seperately on iptv simple and it worked fine. i'm not using it that way anymore as it's not as good as the radio addon.
regarding the epg, i suggest you look at and explore the program called webgrab. using webgrab, you can make your own epg with the channels you need. it'll take some time for you to get into it, but the results are probably the most satisfying in the end.
Dont understand how to grap radio epg?
Webgrab support Tunein, but it doesn't work.
www.webgrabplus.com/content/tuneincom-0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Radio channels full potential not possible!0