Can't figure out why episode won't scrape.
@jchuchla

You might want to also run a Clean Database after you delete the TV Show from the library. Just in case there is a corrupt entry preventing it from showing.
@jchuchla

You somehow have "Use Absolute Ordering (Single Season)" turned on in your scraper settings.
This is the source of your problems, since there's no absolute ordering for that show, and even if there were, it wouldn't match to "2x6" because there'd be no season 2.

You need to change the scraper settings, either at the source folder, or just for that specific show.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files...r_one_show

(For those playing along at home, the way to spot this in the log is that the <episodeguide> has <season>1</season> for all the (non-special) episodes, but empty <epnum> tags.)
(2017-04-26, 08:29)scudlee Wrote: (For those playing along at home, the way to spot this in the log is that the <episodeguide> has <season>1</season> for all the (non-special) episodes, but empty <epnum> tags.)

Thank you for explaining that scudlee. I would never have figured that out. In fact I would have said the exact opposite for Absolute Ordering... <season></season> would be empty... and <epnum> (episode numbering) would be enumerated.
I'm pretty sure this is the case! Thanks. I remember playing with this setting not long ago. I didn't know exactly what that setting would do. I thought it was related to how the episodes are listed for display. I was hoping that it would flatten the view of each show so i wouldn't have to navigate thru seasons when trying to find episodes. It never occurred to me that it had anything to do with how it gets scraped.

I don't think there's an easy way for me to change that remotely and try to rescrape now, so I'll have to wait until I get home tonight to test it.
(2017-04-26, 08:29)scudlee Wrote: @jchuchla

You somehow have "Use Absolute Ordering (Single Season)" turned on in your scraper settings.
This is the source of your problems, since there's no absolute ordering for that show, and even if there were, it wouldn't match to "2x6" because there'd be no season 2.

You need to change the scraper settings, either at the source folder, or just for that specific show.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files...r_one_show

(For those playing along at home, the way to spot this in the log is that the <episodeguide> has <season>1</season> for all the (non-special) episodes, but empty <epnum> tags.)

Thanks so much. I can confirm that this fixed my problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't figure out why episode won't scrape.0