17.1 installs with confluence
Estuary is 17 skin

Sent from my SM-A500FU
Here's the thing:

In Kodi 16 aka Jarvis, "confluence" is part of the default install. When you do an upgrade via the nullsoft installer, all the defaults are killed and replaced by the new files. In the case of an upgrade to Kodi 17 aka Krypton that means Estuary is installed as the default skin. The skin settings for Confluence will remain if you kept your userdata during the upgrade.

So if Confluence exists after the upgrade the only way I see that happening is that you installed a mod or copy of Confluence in your userdata addons and that is what is being used.

In addition, the Confluence provided as part of Kodi 16 has a dependency on xbmc.gui 5.10.0, which makes it incompatible with Kodi 17 and it will be marked "disabled" in your addons after which Estuary would be loaded as the default skin. So since you have Confluence running in Kodi 17 you must have installed or upgraded to the Krypton version of the skin (or a mod of it) which is dependent on xbmc.gui 5.12.0.

scott s.
Unless he has used a modified fork I see a lot of ppl putting out versions of 17 with mods to open with confluence as default instead of a tutorial on skin change from estuary.Image

Sent from my SM-A500FU

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
17.1 installs with confluence0