Krypton 17.1 amlogic accelerating setting
(2017-05-31, 07:21)wrxtasy Wrote: Kodi Android settings can be found in Internal Storage/SD Card > Android > Data > com.xbmc.kodi > file > .kodi

Correction, it's org.xbmc.kodi Wink
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-05-31, 07:21)wrxtasy Wrote: You will manually have to transfer, using a File manager like X-Plore & a USB Stick - any settings / content you have in Android over to LibreELEC.

Kodi Android settings can be found in Internal Storage/SD Card > Android > Data > com.xbmc.kodi > file > .kodi

Make sure in X-Plore settings - you have "Show Hidden Files" selected.

In LibreELEC you would use Kodi's File manager to copy required data from the USB stick into the "Profile Directory"

Thanks so much for all your help I used kodi backup so transfer.my setup and all is well. Just going to work on getting my folders for movie and tv show backdrops transferred over to real debrid.
(2017-05-31, 07:21)wrxtasy Wrote: You will manually have to transfer, using a File manager like X-Plore & a USB Stick - any settings / content you have in Android over to LibreELEC.

Kodi Android settings can be found in Internal Storage/SD Card > Android > Data > com.xbmc.kodi > file > .kodi

Make sure in X-Plore settings - you have "Show Hidden Files" selected.

In LibreELEC you would use Kodi's File manager to copy required data from the USB stick into the "Profile Directory"

So i got it all up and running but where can i place my pictures folder? on sd card has folders android, .android_secure and all the libreelec dtb and kernel files etc. folders are empty unless files are hidden but even if i go to transfer my images folder over the sd card is only reading at 511mb which is more than half used up for libreelec. am i missing a step here lol? this is being done on a windows pc.
This is where you read the LibreELEC Wiki for SMB File transfers from a PC / Mac:

https://wiki.libreelec.tv/index.php?titl...amba_2FSMB

The SMB/Samba server may need turning on if you forgot in Kodi Settings > LibreELEC....

A whole bunch of Folders will show up then where you can transfer content into - or even transfer files to externally connected USB devices easily.

All further support questions should be asked over in the LibreELEC Amlogic Forums.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton 17.1 amlogic accelerating setting0