Portable Kodi Box that can stream Steam Library
Hello. I recently bought a projector for doing movies outside in the backyard at night. The kids love it. We have a great time! I'm looking for a versatile Kodi box that is small in size(hopefully), has Wifi ac, can stream 1080p and also stream Steam from my main PC.

All of my movies and Steam library are on my main HTPC in the living room. I have a wireless 802.11ac router and the signal reaches my back yard. Can a rasperry pi 3 handle streaming Steam games comfortable without a lot of input lag? I used to use Moonlight on my cell phone around the house and it worked very well.

I'd be fine building something from scratch. I just want opinions on what I should be going for. 1080p movies and Steam all streaming from in the house to the back yard are my goals.
I love walking into Radio Shack and when the worker asks what you need, I say "I'm looking for a 1N4148 Diode." Then they have the look on their face of absolute uselessness. If it's not a cell phone, they just don't know what it is any more.
I think you are the perfect customer for the nvidia shield, since doing game streaming is what it was designed for. So for its price it should offer a good value and you could also get the tablet version if you look for more options.

PS: Keep in mind that i don't know if you need a nVidia card on your HTPC for the steam big picture mode to stream, so you need to research this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Portable Kodi Box that can stream Steam Library0