I threw in the towel
Haven't used Kodi in a few months after upgrading. Does anything work now or still buggy?
Elaborate? Where are these bugs?
Yes, everything works and not buggy.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No towels were harmed during the installation of Kodi Krypton at my place ! Wink

But then I have decent hardware with fairly decent Android Firmware to begin with.

See above, same here.
My family uses kodi 17.3 happily on a daily basis. No idea what the supposed bugs are.
don't panic, the answer is 42
Yes, but the best number is 73
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Works perfectly fine, here
My fav numbers: 41/76 ;-)
(2017-06-25, 09:27)wsnipex Wrote: don't panic, the answer is 42
So long and thanks for all the fish !

Trump uses KODI and he hasn't twittered any bugs.
(2017-06-25, 19:42)HeresJohnny Wrote: Trump uses KODI and he hasn't twittered any bugs.
He does? I'm out.
I use Kodi daily on my Android powered Sony TV without issue. Can I have your towel? I can always use another one.
Running Kodi 17.3 on nvidia shield tv, it just works.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I threw in the towel0