Solved (Solved)Artwork errors
I'm running krypton 17.3 on 2nd gen amazon fire tv. when looking at my logs I saw
"NOTICE: Metadata and Artwork module -> Rate limiter active for omdbapi.com - delaying request with 1 seconds- Configure a personal API key in the settings to get rid of this message and the delay"
Just above this notice there is always multiple errors like:
"ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for special://masterprofile/thumbnails/...."
I saw there was an update available for the movie data base, I updated that and still got the same error.
I tried to search the forums but could not really find an answer, matbe I searched with the wrong keywords.
Any ideas what is wrong and how I can fix it?
Thanks
Maybe this will answer your questions... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2588824
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for the info! should I just be using a different scraper if I don't want to purchase a key?
I enabled universal movie scraper...
Yes. Either TMDB for movies and TV Shows, TVDB for TV Shows, or Universal does both if setup correctly.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok I'm feeling dumb rite now, how do I disable imdb, I cant seem to find it,
just the movie database and universal movie scraper.
Sorry, I know this is a real noob question
No problems. Refer to this... http://kodi.wiki/view/Set_Content_(Video_Library)

If you want to use the TMDB scraper, then get to the screen in the first image, and simply change the provider to the moviedb or TMDB. (Don't remember how it is listed). It should be already installed and available by default.

If you want to keep using Universal Movie Scraper, then on that same page click on Settings, and the very first setting is Get Title From- change it to The Moviedb. Just scroll through the rest of the settings and change where appropriate

That page is located at Videos>Files. Highlight your movie source, bring up the context menu and select Change Content.

Hope that helps
My Signature
Thank you very much, I should have known to go to the wiki not just search the forums and ask for help....
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Solved)Artwork errors0