Post of the Day Stay Away From KODI
(2017-11-03, 20:00)Emerger Wrote: Daaang!  
You guys are harsh!
Nah, just being honest.

Quote:But I don't care because I realize I hit a nerve with you people.
You hit our funny nerve indeed.

Quote:KODI is the worst.  My level of ignorance with this media may show,
It does yes. And again, it's not media. There's no media, there's no spoon.

Quote:What I said in my post is the truth.
It really isn't. Like in factually incorrect not true.

Quote:Its nothing but frustrating for me.
You don't say...

Quote:You all should be darned proud.  You created something that doesn't work worth a darned.
One would think now that you have recognised your ignorance, you would not still confuse Kodi with crappy add-ons.

Quote:The program I am running with KODI is Quest Media.  It is crap and I realize that too.
Soo, complain to them?

Quote:This is akin to a car dealer selling the frame only and its "buyer beware" as to what engine, suspension, wheels, electronics one puts into it.  There's no recommendation by the car dealer as to what exactly to add on, its only up to you.  "Good luck, chump!" is basically what KODI is saying. 
I still say "Way to go KODI! You've put out a product that is less than all of the rest."
The thing is when you buy a car, you are buying the entire package. Wheels are part of the car as are the electronics. Kodi doesn't promise or provide you with the content you are referring too. And apart from that you are not buying anything.

Congrats to your post of the day though.
(2017-11-03, 20:00)Emerger Wrote: This is akin to a car dealer selling the frame only and its "buyer beware" as to what engine, suspension, wheels, electronics one puts into it.  There's no recommendation by the car dealer as to what exactly to add on, its only up to you.  "Good luck, chump!" is basically what KODI is saying. 
I still say "Way to go KODI! You've put out a product that is less than all of the rest."

That is probably the weakest, and most laughable, comparison ever.

Your outrage is akin to putting a doggy websites address in your browser and then getting mad at your browser because that site has hundreds of ads or causes hundreds of popups.  That's basically all you are doing by using those dodgy add-ons, which Kodi neither provides nor endorses.

But if you want to go to car comparisons, it's would be like getting some unknown aftermarket part from some guy off the street that looks like he hasn't bathed in 6 months and expecting that part not to be stolen and actually work.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I enjoy the pile on messages Smile suffice to say Kodi is not for everyone.
Wow.
This goes out to you all: If this is how you treat a frustrated computer-illiterate, then I am no longer going to defend you when you get beat up in front of your girlfriend.
If it's by people like you I'm sure we'll manage. Maybe my little niece can still kick your ass
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
You being computer illiterate is not the problem. The problem is blaming Kodi for your frustrations instead of your ignorance and the crap addons you use. If you’re going to rant based on all the wrong reaons, don’t go being “the poor computer illiterate that got burned.

Reaping what you sow is what comes to mind.
(2017-11-03, 22:38)Emerger Wrote: Wow.  
This goes out to you all:  If this is how you treat a frustrated computer-illiterate, then I am no longer going to defend you when you get beat up in front of your girlfriend.

I don't see a request for assistance anywhere in your original post. All you have done is insult us.

If you have a specific question, then please ask it.

But please say that you now understand your error...

1. Your add-ons in use are not a Kodi product. You either downloaded them from another website OR you purchased a fully loaded "Kodi Box". Neither have anything to do with Kodi
2. You did not pay Kodi for anything. If you did pay for your Kodi, then you were ripped off
3. The add-ons you mention are banned on this site. But in the interest of education, we are allowing the post to remain for a short while in an effort to make you better informed.

Please respect our site and ensure your future posts are constructive rather than a rant.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
KODI sucks and so does your team. DCing that crap device now.
Respect? You all are full of it. I pointed out problems that I thought were with the KODI device. I did not use any inflammatory language or name calling. I was, however, a bit sarcastic due to frustration. Read through your posts you twats. You were the ones who became insulting and demeaning to my person. You attacked me. This is another reason why you suck.
You just don't want to show any respect do you.

Ignorance certainly is bliss for some people...

As much as I would love to see what else your brain can come up with, I won't and the thread is now CLOSED.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
PS. If you choose to continue your insults in another thread, you will be immediately banned from this forum
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stay Away From KODI1