v17 How to create a custom playlist option for my Addon.
Hello,

I have a video addon, which I developed just to help me learn more about webscrapping.

My addon, currently works as intended, and now I was hoping to trying and add a new feature to my addon.

At the moment my addon works like any other typical video addon, i.e.:

Show a directory with available videos to watch, and then when a video is clicked, because the website I am currently scrapping dynamically generates a new video url, I have set my code to make use of xbmcplugin.setResolvedUrl, through which I am now able to retain watched history and status for videos on my addon.

Recently, I noticed that some of the videos that my addon, scrappes, essentially include a single video split into seperate parts.

I know there is a way to create playlists on our addon, however, I am not exactly sure how to make them.

I was wondering if someone can show me, how i can essentiall solve the following:

From Current Directory Options, which shows as this:

Video_Part1
Video_Part2
Video_Part3

which when each individual option is clicked the latest video url is obtained and using xbmcplugin.setResolvedUrl, loads the video.

TO Creating an option as shown below:

Video_Part1,2&3

Where this acts like a playlist, which when clicked should essentially load/plays all the above the 3 videos with one click, however when the playlist loads each video, I need it to get the latest video url for xbmcplugin.setResolvedUrl, to allow the videos to play without having any expiration limit issues.

If you require further clarification please dont hesitate to ask.

Thank you very much in advance.
No reply received, does this mean what I am asking is not possible?
everything is possible, write a custom player that does it

https://github.com/taxigps/xbmc-addons-c...default.py

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to create a custom playlist option for my Addon.0