v17 MXQ Pro
I have an MXQ Pro Kodi box.  I am running Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.  For some reason I am unable to install version 17 on my box even though I've downloaded it several times . Do I need to uninstall Kodi 16.1 before I install the new version. I would appreciate any assistance in this.  

Thanks in Advance
Scott9961
Based on your other post you may have a 3rd party modified version of kodi with banned addons (wiki) in it. If so then by our piracy policy (wiki) we cannot support that and a clean install would be the way to go.

As to whether the hardware itself can support Krypton, see the link below.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306038
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
How can I tell if it has banned Add-ons?
Click on the word link banned addons (wiki) and it will display an example list of Builds/Repositories/Add-ons that are banned.

The common theme... they all access pirated or copyright infringing content, or they are know to do other "things" on your system without your knowledge.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MXQ Pro0