Kodi in windows mixed reality
I installed Kodi via the windows store but in WMR I have no option to select Kodi and pin to wall..ever other app I download via the store I can pin to a wall or whatever.
Anyone know how to accomplish this?
Thread moved to Windows, although I'm not sure this has anything that kodi itself can assist with or setup.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-12-02, 14:33)darkneo29 Wrote: I installed Kodi via the windows store but in WMR I have no option to select Kodi and pin to wall..ever other app I download via the store I can pin to a wall or whatever.
Anyone know how to accomplish this?
 This is because Kodi is not a HoloLens app. (At least that is what I think) If you look at the Movies and TV app you see that it is a HoloLens app and can therefore be opened as separate app in WMR.
Most likely the only option you have is to open a desktop in WMR and then open Kodi there.
Kodi in Windows Store available only for desktops. You need pure UWP version of Kodi which isn't released yet.
(2017-12-04, 08:36)afedchin Wrote: Kodi in Windows Store available only for desktops. You need pure UWP version of Kodi which isn't released yet.
Yes and most likely using the desktop in WMR will work as a decent workaround.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi in windows mixed reality0