(Feature Request) Video Thumbnails on top of progress bar when skipping videos?
Hey guys Smile

I was just thinking of a feature I would really like to have on Kodi in the future!

When skipping ahead or back in a video it would be very nice if "Video Thumbnails" would appear on top of the progress bar. Kind of like how it was when playing videos on the PlayStation 3 or even how YouTube does it.

And in the kodi settings you would have options to set the time between each thumbnail example 10, 30 seconds and 1 minute and so on.

The way I think it should work is if you single click left or right wit the remote you get the normal skip without thumbnails. And to bring up the thumbnails you would need to quickly double click either left or right with the remote.

Would this even be possible in Kodi?

I am going to guess I will be waiting a long time for this feature to be added of at all but I just really think it would be a welcome feature to kodi so I figured I would ask Smile

Thanks
Thread moved to feature requests
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Feature Request) Video Thumbnails on top of progress bar when skipping videos?0