Android Is this maybe a banned add-on?
In the navigation list under Add-Ons, there is an 18+ icon identified as Dclip.  Clicking on this brings up a menu list of folders and choosing any of these, and then hovering over any of the clips listed displays a picture, but clicking on the clip name (description?) simply displays a wait circle and then that goes away and nothing else happens.
So I was wondering whether this is one of the banned channels or if there is some other known problem.  I wish I could mention the version of Kodi I am using, but I don't know where to find it.  I downloaded it about two months ago and it is installed on an Amazon Fire Stick.
Appreciate any advice!
It looks to be an adult video add-on scraping from a couple of such sites.

That doesn't make it at all banned, but it may just be that it's broken or the sites that it scrapes from are down or have changed.

It's not an add-on I've ever seen mention of before nor is it one that we have a support thread for here (it's from an independent 3rd party repo). If you do want to use it my suggestion would be to get in touch with the author of the add-on - you can find details usually on the add-on information page for the add-on (look under my add-ons and then probably under video add-ons).

If you want a reference, the banned addons (wiki) list on the wiki (follow the link) gives you details of the most representative list of builds, repos and add-ons which are banned and unsupported here. But as a rule of thumb if an add-on is giving you access for free to media that you'd normally need to pay for, or that you shouldn't otherwise have access to in Kodi (e.g. movies still in theatres or not yet released to the home market) then it can be considered banned, as can any repo containing such add-ons (even if they also contain legal and legitimate ones as well).

And if you want to be very sure, look at the site(s) that the add-on is getting its media from. If you can access it directly via a web browser then things are usually ok, but if it's some dodgy file locker site then you can be equally sure it's not kosher.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is this maybe a banned add-on?0