v18 Problem with Timeshift in Kodi 18 Beta
Updated recently to the latest Nightly and Timeshift doesnt work anymore (even "pause").

hers the debug Log

Reported thils already in the PVR developnent area and Kasoo stated that it have to be a MePo PVR Addon Problem, which is why i opened this Tread.

Someone else Link did also report similar issues.

Regards
(2018-08-28, 16:16)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Updated recently to the latest Nightly and Timeshift doesnt work anymore (even "pause").

hers the debug Log

Reported thils already in the PVR developnent area and Kasoo stated that it have to be a MePo PVR Addon Problem, which is why i opened this Tread.

Someone else Link did also report similar issues.

Regards
I have both ArgusTV and DVBViewer backends on my Kodi and both have recently lost the ability to timeshift ie pause live TV so I dont think the problem is limited to MediaPortal
I saw the earlier thread and tested with the backend i use. No issue with timeshifting using TVMosaic. Seems this one is making proper use of the ‘GetStreamTimes’ PVR API.
Hi, i have the same problem with timeshift, Leia 18 nightlies, MediaPortal 1.20.

Marco
Same here on Windows. Haven't checked on my LibreElec clients.
I've added a potential fix for this based on ksooo' remark. However, the new functions documentation is poor and actually wrong (seconds v.s. useconds) so I'm not sure if it now behaves correctly. I can pause and rewind/forward again and it seems to work now, but it might still have some issues.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
Latest nightly on Windows and LibreElec, and it seems to be working fine again.

Thanks!!!
Timeshift working now!

Thanks for fixing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Timeshift in Kodi 18 Beta0