Automatically update Next Episode to Watch?
Hello All,

I'm trying to find out if there is a way to automatically update the "Next Episode to watch" in Kodi?
I'm currently using Estuary Mod v2 (BUT it isn't exclusive to that skin) and I'm assuming it would be a service addon which is why I've posted in here.
I've seen upnext and nextup (obviously) but what I am after isn't an automatic playing of the next episode, more a refresh of the TV shows menu to automatically update when I finish an episode.

Scenario:
I'm using Kodi multiroom.
I've loaded Kodi in the sitting room and it's telling me the next Simpsons Episode for me to watch is episode 2.
I watch the episode and come back to the TV Shows menu and it still says the next episode for me to watch is episode 2.
I move into the kitchen and it says it's Episode 1 (as I loaded it before).

Is there any way to automatically update the TV Shows category automatically after finishing an episode?
Is it also possible to automatically update the next episode to watch on a given time frame?
(I know I could do a complete library refresh but that would be overkill)

Thank you,
I think the only way to do it is a shared db and use advanced settings in each machine pointing to the db.
(2019-07-13, 10:51)Akirainblack Wrote: Hello All,

I'm trying to find out if there is a way to automatically update the "Next Episode to watch" in Kodi?
I'm currently using Estuary Mod v2 (BUT it isn't exclusive to that skin) and I'm assuming it would be a service addon which is why I've posted in here.
I've seen upnext and nextup (obviously) but what I am after isn't an automatic playing of the next episode, more a refresh of the TV shows menu to automatically update when I finish an episode.

Scenario:
I'm using Kodi multiroom.
I've loaded Kodi in the sitting room and it's telling me the next Simpsons Episode for me to watch is episode 2.
I watch the episode and come back to the TV Shows menu and it still says the next episode for me to watch is episode 2.
I move into the kitchen and it says it's Episode 1 (as I loaded it before).

Is there any way to automatically update the TV Shows category automatically after finishing an episode?
Is it also possible to automatically update the next episode to watch on a given time frame?
(I know I could do a complete library refresh but that would be overkill)

Thank you,
Doesn't the next episode widget already do that. Though it takes a few minutes to update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatically update Next Episode to Watch?0