• 2(current)
MediaStream, coming soon...
Aenima99x Wrote:You guys definitely won't be disappointed! It runs great under the Linux build. Big Grin

How about on the xbox?
QuietTime Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the whole reason your "team" kept this skin under wraps was to avoid premature hype? Posting half of a screenshot and advertising a month in advance seems to be a little hype builder to me. Just my two cents. Looking good though.

Read the posts elsewhere. The reason they kept it under wraps was so they wouldn't get tons of feature requests and change recommendations until after it was pretty much set. I'm in awe that people complained so much when they didn't post any info and now someone is commenting when they do release it.

Can't we just have a love fest and all just be excited for the next month? Smile
neal73 Wrote:How about on the xbox?

Works great on the XBox too. I tested it on my xbox for a couple weeks before I retired it and built a XBMC Linux HTPC.
I'm still using only the Xbox Smile
Great work guys! keep up the good job... we are all waiting for you
looks nice
very nice, looking forward to it .
Well in Mike!!!!

You know what they say about no news is good news... well thats rubbish!!! LOL! been waitin for a peep forever by the feel of it!! Smile

Lookin forward to it!
Dunno, but unless the skin is spectacular I probably won't use it since it feels like I have been b**ch-slapped by the developers. If they wanted to keep it secret then they should never have told anyone anything about it until it was finished. Instead they are like someone teasing you with candy. OHH you think its pretty and tasty?? well to bad you can't have it. Nor can you know anything about it for months and months.

I have no problem with not releasing something till its done, but then don't be releaseing teaser screens either. And partial screens at that. Either be like aeon and give updates frequently so we can play with it and help find bugs and give suggestions, or don't tell us ANYTHING at all about it.. even that it exists until you are done with it. Not something in the middle that just causing fustration with the users.
Looking great guys, glad to see the hard work is paying off Smile

As a sidenote, some people are really taking this WAY too serious. It's a freakin skin people, get over yourselves! I'm not saying this to devalue the hard work put into it at all, because it looks great, but after all it's a skin and not a matter of life and death.

All this whining about being teased and telling people what they should and should not publicize on THEIR skin before release is ridiculous. You didn't make it, they did. And you didn't pay them anything, nor did you make any contribution whatsoever. So they are free to do whatever the hell they want with it. Some of you act like you are entitled to something. You're not. To think that for some reason you can dictate what the creators can or can't do with their creation is foolish and arrogant. If you're getting frustated by teaser pics then I hope you never have to deal with real world issues.

That's the first and final thing I have to say about it.
you dont think a year in development under wraps is long enough? Big Grin

oh and thanks for signing up and making that your first post...it gives everyone a REALLY great idea about who you are!!!

Chill, it's going to be released in a couple of weeks and you wont have to pay for it whatsoever!
My skin is better... it's kinda causasian... has a few age marks here and there... and it's desperately in need of a clean everyday at about 7 or so... hmmmmmmmmmm......

chill out some of u... it's only a skin... it's going to make ur xbox, pc, linux, apple look a lot better... so chill... take it teaser... go be normal and live life... it'll be with us shortly... then we can have a group hug in the shower... yeeeeaaahhhh!

Looking forward to it guys!!!!
boodai Wrote:Dunno, but unless the skin is spectacular I probably won't use it since it feels like I have been b**ch-slapped by the developers. If they wanted to keep it secret then they should never have told anyone anything about it until it was finished. Instead they are like someone teasing you with candy. OHH you think its pretty and tasty?? well to bad you can't have it. Nor can you know anything about it for months and months.

I have no problem with not releasing something till its done, but then don't be releaseing teaser screens either. And partial screens at that. Either be like aeon and give updates frequently so we can play with it and help find bugs and give suggestions, or don't tell us ANYTHING at all about it.. even that it exists until you are done with it. Not something in the middle that just causing fustration with the users.

Here's another b**ch slap from me Wink
There are plenty other skins to use so go spam their threads.
Cya
Mike - looking good look forward to the years work!!! - congrats to you and the team lookin forward to seeing the final result
Wir3d Wrote:Here's another b**ch slap from me Wink
There are plenty other skins to use so go spam their threads.
Cya

Haha. Bravo. Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream, coming soon...7